We Can Code IT is the leading coding bootcamp with a focus on inclusion and diversity in technology. We take pride in delivering engaging, personalized, and immersive experiences. Our innovative approach to technology education gives students the confidence to succeed as software developers, web developers, programmers, and analysts. We call ourselves a coding bootcamp, but we do much more than just teach people how to code; we help students become a skilled and creative software developers ready to start a new career and life. We empower students!
Join the team that’s changing the face of tech and increasing diverse tech talent in the communities where we teach. Moving from fast-paced start-up to strategic growth, we are maturing as an organization and are searching for a fractional Sales Consultant. This vital team member will be a strategic thinker, well-versed in business, sales, and technology, precise in their execution, driven by data and gifted in building and maintaining relationships.
This is a consulting/contractor role.
- Strategize & Implement
- Ensure we are establishing smart sales goals for current and new programs, and are meeting those goals.
- Work alongside of Marketing and other departments to ensure we have a strong pipeline of qualified leads.
- Actively engage with businesses aligning with our mission and promote opportunities and partnerships with We Can Code IT to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Attend industry events, building new and cementing existing relationships.
- Train and Mentor
- Ensure your sales team is trained properly to provide the best support to potential students.
- Mentor the growth of the sales team.
- Build and Grow
- Ensure we have the right people to meet goals.
- Lead the way into new markets through strategic relationships with tech employers and community members in those locations.
- Lead B2B sales for new and existing services.
- Meet or exceed expected objectives for existing and new lines of business.
- Engage with the decision makers at organizations, helping Career Services meet their student employment goals of 95% or more.
- Help align our mission with new communities by establishing partnerships and commitments with new employers, higher-education partners,and community leaders.
- Build your team smartly as we grow.
- Strategic Thinker
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Communicator
- Superb Active Listener
- Socially Perceptive
- Persuasive Engager
- Critical Thinker
- Service Orientated
- Well organized with previous experience using CRM systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 8+ years’ experience in sales consulting in a corporate or educational setting.
- Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others.
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future.
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management.
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media.
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity.