The Director of Marketing is responsible for a combination of bootcamp program growth via marketing strategies, bridging the gap of the student lifecycle (from awareness through job placement), along with looking at growth into new markets around the country.
- Ensure we are establishing smart marketing goals for current and new programs, and are enhancing our sales goals.
- Ensure we are competitive in the marketplace and that our offerings are aligned with our brand.
- Creatively employ different tactics to find the right channels to reach our target audience to ensure a minimum of 70% of our graduates are of groups underrepresented in tech.
- Actively engage with businesses aligning with our mission and promote opportunities and partnerships with We Can Code IT to increase brand awareness.
- Attend industry events, building new and cementing existing relationships.
- Maintain close communication with and relay smart feedback to the COO as well as sales and marketing team members to align towards success.
- Build and Grow
- Lead the way into new markets through strategic relationships with tech employers and community members in those locations.
- Grow along with us, help us grow each other.
- Guide marketing so that we are portraying a brand that focuses on modern, quality tech education that just so happens to be inclusive.
- Manage marketing team to ensure they are hitting goals.
- Lead high-level, strategic marketing initiatives driven by feedback and data, to attract 70%+ women/minorities into the classroom.
- Meet or exceed expected objectives for existing and new lines of business.
- Engage with the decision makers at organizations, helping Career Services meet their student employment goals of 95% or more.
- Help align our mission with new communities by establishing partnerships and commitments with new employers, higher-education partners,and community leaders.
- Build your team smartly as we grow.
- Strategic Thinker
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Communicator
- Superb Active Listener
- Socially Perceptive
- Persuasive Engager
- Critical Thinker
- Data Maven
- Service Orientated
- Well organized with previous experience using CRM systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in management in a corporate setting.
- Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others.
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future.
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management.
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media.
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity.