Our signature support, accountability, and community matched with a style and schedule to fit your busy life!
Get a Free Taste of Java Online Training!We're granting select participants early access to our new pre-bootcamp training. Sign up now to get on the list!
We Can Code IT is breaking new ground – with a different model for coding bootcamps.
We’ve been changing the face of tech since 2013. We made it our mission to help people learn to code and get lucrative jobs – with a unique focus on improving inclusion in the tech world.
Here’s what we learned from our students: many talented folks are absent from the tech industry because of a common issue — once students realize that tech is a great career option, shifting careers becomes difficult because we often need more flexibility when it comes to training and education.
So we changed the game.
We designed FlexCode™ — a hybrid coding bootcamp model that makes learning easier, more convenient, more flexible.
- Learn foundational concepts with dynamic, online “blended learning” modules and interactive videos – designed to save you time and expenses, like transportation and childcare.
- Weekly one-on-one sessions with instructors and career specialists!
- Get in-person support from mentors and peers – and do “pair-programming” with expert instructors.
- Stay engaged and accountable – your key to success
Why combine online learning with in-person?
This hybrid or “blended learning” model actually improves learning outcomes! A study by Ohio State University’s Academic Learning Lab showed that students using a hybrid instructional model combining web-based and classroom components achieved the highest GPAs, relative to past performance. The hybrid model “seemed to provide students both structure and opportunity for involvement in the learning process.”
Do I still get a supportive bootcamp community?
Yes! We’ve built-in the same support you’ve come to expect from We Can Code IT into a new flexible model to fit your busy life!
You’ll meet with instructors and your student success coach weekly (your choice of web meeting or in-person) and take part in group coding weekends twice a month. You’ll also work with your peers on a weekly basis, joining together remotely using collaboration software for pair-programming sessions or projects.
What do I learn in FlexCode™?
You get Full Stack development training – giving you in-demand front-end and back-end skills for way more job opportunities. You get the same high-quality bootcamp training We Can Code IT offers in the classroom – plus career services to help you land the high-paying job you want.
Understanding Your Path
LinkedIn Profile with Headshot
Communication and Messaging
Career and Employer Events
Group & Individual Support
How does FlexCode™ work?
- Meet your cohort and facilitators – we start with an in-person weekend +1 orientation (+1 is either a Friday or a Monday, depending on the cohort schedule)
- Gain full access to online learning modules with 20-25 hours/week of foundational material
- Work on team assignments during in-person classroom meetings 2 weekends/month for 16 weeks
- Stay supported with 1-on-1 weekly remote pair-programming sessions with a seasoned developer plus online group sessions with your cohort and remote community assistance
- Get empowered with online career training & homework plus 1-on-1 weekly meetings with your Student Success Coach
- Continue your education with post-bootcamp training options to help you maintain and improve your skills with individualized career plans
Let FlexCode™ work for you… and your busy life. With flexible online courses, in-person classes and a support community … you will transform your life and advance your career!