Hybrid Coding Bootcamp
- Learn foundational concepts with dynamic, online “blended learning” modules and interactive videos – designed to save you time and expenses, like transportation and childcare.
- Weekly one-on-one sessions with instructors and career specialists!
- Get in-person support from mentors and peers – and do “pair-programming” with expert instructors.
- Stay engaged and accountable – your key to success.
The onsite portion of this coding bootcamp program is offered at both Cleveland and Columbus locations.
50 Public Square, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44113
2645 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43202
Results-Oriented Progressive Tech Education
Our Flexcode™ program offers the same modern educational experience as our in-person program which includes collaborative learning, capstone projects and a strong focus on career services; all while giving you the flexibility of a primarily remote environment.
Why combine online learning with in-person?
This hybrid or “blended learning” model actually improves learning outcomes! A study by Ohio State University’s Academic Learning Lab showed that students using a hybrid instructional model combining web-based and classroom components achieved the highest GPAs, relative to past performance. The hybrid model “seemed to provide students both structure and opportunity for involvement in the learning process.”
Do I still get a supportive bootcamp community?
Yes! We’ve built-in the same support you’ve come to expect from We Can Code IT into a new flexible model to fit your busy life!
You’ll meet with instructors and your student success coach weekly (your choice of web meeting or in-person) and take part in group coding weekends twice a month. You’ll also work with your peers on a weekly basis, joining together remotely using collaboration software for pair-programming sessions or projects.
What do I learn in FlexCode™?
You get Full Stack development training – giving you in-demand front-end and back-end skills for way more job opportunities. You get the same high-quality bootcamp training We Can Code IT offers in the classroom – plus career services to help you land the high-paying job you want.
Understanding Your Path
LinkedIn Profile with Headshot
Communication and Messaging
Career and Employer Events
Group & Individual Support
How does FlexCode™ work?
- Meet your cohort and facilitators – we start with an in-person weekend +1 orientation (+1 is either a Friday or a Monday, depending on the cohort schedule)
- Gain full access to online learning modules with 20-25 hours/week of foundational material
- Work on team assignments during in-person classroom meetings 2 weekends/month for 16 weeks
- Stay supported with 1-on-1 weekly remote pair-programming sessions with a seasoned developer plus online group sessions with your cohort and remote community assistance
- Get empowered with online career training & homework plus 1-on-1 weekly meetings with your Student Success Coach
- Continue your education with post-bootcamp training options to help you maintain and improve your skills with individualized career plans
Let FlexCode™ work for you… and your busy life. With flexible online courses, in-person classes and a support community … you will transform your life and advance your career!
Start the application process by taking the quiz today.