Committed to Your Success!
Our Money Back Guarantee
We feel so certain that We Can Code IT’s program will give you the skills and support you need to start your career as a software developer, software engineer, web developer, quality assurance analyst, business analyst, or other tech role that we will refund your money if you don’t receive a job offer in tech by 180 days after graduation!
What We Ask of You
- Be accepted and enrolled in We Can Code IT’s coding bootcamp with the goal of finding a tech-related job.
- Formally agree to the money back guarantee conditions during enrollment.
- Be without a criminal record, be it misdemeanor or felony charges.
- Be legally authorized to work in the US.
- Be 18 years or older with a minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Maintain good financial standing with We Can Code IT at all times.
- Attend all of our career development classes and meetings with your career coach.
- Actively participate and follow instructions in our career development classes and from your career coach.
- Successfully complete our full-stack coding bootcamp program with a minimum of 90% attendance and 80% in grades.
- Actively seek employment at least mid-way though the bootcamp, independently of We Can Code IT’s connections.
- Maintain active communication with your We Can Code IT career coach on an ongoing basis during and after coding bootcamp.
- Be available for job interviews during and after coding bootcamp.
- Keep your career coach apprised of any job offers.
- Be willing to work remotely or in person within a reasonable commuting distance from your work or home address.
- Not be attending on our scholarship program.
- Obviously, if you have received and accepted any job offer during or within 180 days of the bootcamp, you are not eligible for a refund. This includes jobs as a regular employee as well as others (like entrepreneurship, internships, apprenticeships, contract positions, as well as starting your own business or becoming a partner in another business).
- Refund does not include any grant money, scholarship money, or fees incurred outside of tuition.